Monday, October 3, 2011

September Happenings

Oh yea. Here is a hopping flash dance that I participated in for our homecoming week.
Check it.

Big month this past September. All kinds of busyness abounds. I had 2 Fridays in a row off, one because I was sick, and the other followed our parent teacher conferences (I know. They are indeed early).

Life is going well for me at school. I have settled in and shaken things up enough to make me happy and stay very busy. Balancing has become my middle name, and I find myself busier than ever! I am ever so thankful to my MIL for coming last week and holding down the fort while I was at school 3 nights in a row until 8, and Tdiddy was out of town. We now know to plan that better next time!

The kids and I pulled up the remaining garden items last weekend during the nice weather we have been experiencing. Frost at night, but warmish70's during the day. I personally am looking forward to cooler temps all the time. I also love the snow. But, I digress. Check this monster carrot out. We learned that the carrots really liked the corner garden bed, and plan to plant them again next year, they were delish.

Another activity, our annual trip to the local orchard. Fantastic weather, and we hit the honeycrisp season hardcore. It seemed that even though the season had just been announced that we were too late. That is until one 10 year old boy decide to go looking on the ground! We came away with over 45 lbs of apples. Because they were on the ground, they were $1.00 a lb. Score! In the back of the wagon in the orange polo is a counselor from our school, pretty cool guy. Fun to see him there with his kiddos.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Glad you updated, though it's just probably cause you heard Mom say I was the favorite cause I updated. But I'll take it. SO glad the video is up!!!