Monday, October 3, 2011

Sept #2 Happenings



I truly love our family google chats. It's so nice to connect with siblings during the week and SEE them. They may not love seeing me, but I miss them dreadfully!! I have really struggled with balancing keeping track of folks that I love (talking to you Cornfeds and IC mover oners! What about you Champaign/Normal gals?? You too!!). The google chat and texting has become a method of quick communicating. Love you all!

Speaking of fun family stuff....



AND- I love my YW calling. I am the Laurel Advisor for our church (can't get enough of high schoolers! 16-18 year olds), and these girls simply R-O-C-K!!! KD here was on her homecoming court, and WF our babysitter is on the STELLAR dance team at the same school. So off our family went to see these ladies in action and also some other youth from our ward in the band. Little did the crowd around me know I would yell so LOUD for my girls. XO YW!!

No comments: