Tuesday, July 5, 2011

you should grab this app!

If you have a smartphone- this is the most perfect app: INSTAGRAM. You may have seen these over on Facebook, but I have to document them on the blog too! One roadblock for blogging that I gave myself was the feeling that everything needed to be photoshopped before going up. Now I love the look of a little processing, but it can quickly push me behind. Plus, my free time is so limited now, I really didn't feel like I could do it. Then I discovered this app. LOOK!!!

T's Dance recital, priceless. Videos to come when I figure out how to load quickly. Grrr.

Here we are enjoying a family movie, our Sunday tradition. The kids dismantle the couch in the basement and then go to town building forts or minibeds. Daddy was the lucky recipient this particular Sunday.
The splash on the right would be the boy, jumping the gun and getting ahead of his sister. Still, it's the first summer that T. can go off the boards, and BOY is she HAPPY!!
A little slice of the morning routine. Neighbor girl comes over to play and it usually ends up being a game or dress up. On this particular day they decided to play Monopoly. Ambitious, me thinks.
Just a little glimpse of my razy trip to KC for a conference. Had online class while I was there too. I felt "as one" with my macbook.
OKLAHOMA JOES. Diddy said he would never have a reason to go back to KC until we went here. Now he is planning to make it a pit stop in the near future.
And happiness abounds when names show up on random objects.

No comments: