Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July


Friends to sit with!!

Matching Dresses, so easy!! Some cute little old ladies took our pictures, too funny!
We did have a good weekend. We did something out of the ordinary, we stayed home! Diddy commented that we have not done that for a while, maybe 3 years out of the 9 we have been here. We did a trip to the parade, outlet malls and then followed up with a party at our friends house. So fun. Then visited a new spot for fireworks- turned out to be great, and so awesome on traffic maneuvering. We will divulge someday, but not now!

Quote of the weekend:

T: Mom and Dad, I am so disappointed that no one sang any 4th of July songs. I didn't hear any. What a waste.

That's our girl.

1 comment:

[alisar] said...

I'm so glad you switched to a public blog. I'm hooked to my google reader, which doesn't show private blogs. Now you are on my list of daily reads! Hope all is well!